Some of the best windows in our showroom are made by Interstate, so we are happy to offer our customer Chesapeake VA Interstate Windows. This window manufacturer prioritized quality above all else. With an Interstate window, you know you are getting a great product. They manufacturer all of the most popular types of windows and can even accommodate customized windows.
Interstate windows can keep your home comfortable year round! Features include:
- ClimaGaurd Low E Glass—This glass has a transparent metallic oxide coating applied to its surface that differentiates it from other window companies. With this glaze, your windows will reflect the long-wave infrared energy waves responsible for heat loss and higher energy bills. With Interstate windows, say hello to fewer energy expenditures and comfortable temperatures year-round.
- Argon Gas—Interstate windows have layers of panes filled with argon gas. Six times denser than the atmosphere, this odorless, colorless, and non-toxic gas is in between panes to keep your warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Multiple Pane Options—Choose between dual glazed, fuel saver, fuel saver plus, and a variety of other pane options. Multiple pane options allow you to make the right choice for your home, so whether you want to save money on your energy bills or pick a window that’s within your budget, Interstate windows has something for everyone.
Interstate Window Benefits
Interstate windows pose many benefits:
- Low Maintenance—Interstate carries vinyl windows, meaning once installed they don’t require any maintenance! These windows won’t rot or need fresh coats of paint. A simple cleaning with a damp cloth is all you need to get them looking good as new.
- Lower Energy Bills—Want to save on your heating or cooling expenses this year? Consider Interstate windows. Vinyl windows are one of the most energy efficient window materials available, making them an excellent investment.
- Reduced Noise—Are your next door neighbors extra rowdy? Forget about noise complaints with Interstate windows. Vinyl windows are some of the best at reducing noise. Opt for Interstate windows if this is one of your concerns.
Interstate Windows Style
Whether you need awning, double hung, or bay, Interstate windows come in a variety of styles:
- Double Hung—One of the most popular choices. Open this functional window from either the top sash or the bottom.
- Slider—The exterior glaze on this window creates a non-caulked joint to facilitate easy opening and closing. The “swing in sash” feature also allows for easy cleaning.
- Casement/Awning—The remarkably strong frame on this window style also has insulated glass panes for extra thermal performance.
- Pictures/Shapes—Whether you have an oval shaped window or quarter arch, Interstate windows suit a variety of intricate and sophisticated design shapes.
- Bow/Bay—Make any room in your home appear bigger with bay windows. Steel rods between the windows struts can tie the head and seat boards together for extra strength!
- Patio Doors—Enjoy the breathtaking views from your patio with an Interstate patio door. Made with tempered glass, all Interstate patio doors follow the NFRC and AAMA guidelines.