Our Vinyl Decks is a less expensive but still great quality option for your home decking needs. Polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, is a new style of decking that is growing in popularity due to its lack of required maintenance. Plus, most premium PVC variations are ultra durable and come with a 25-year warranty. Colors you can choose from include browns, gray, white, and tans.
The only alternative to wood decking used to be stone, but advances in materials have created vinyl decking which offers a great option in many situations. Here are some benefits of Vinyl Decking:
- Its durable. Most stain- and scratch-resistant vinyl decks are also able to withstand insects, mold, and mildew without much maintenance.
- Won’t cause splinters. Because of its man-made composition, vinyl decking doesn’t act like wood, meaning it won’t need maintenance, like sanding in worn spots.
- Mimics wood in graining. Many vinyl decks options closely resemble the grain of wood, which can be a plus for homeowners hoping for the advantages of man-made material but the look of traditional wood decking.
- Comes in a range of sizes, lengths, and widths. Vinyl decking can be installed as tongue and groove or in planks; it is also made into rails, moldings, and other accessories that add the finishing touch to a deck.
- Comes in a variety of colors. Wood decking can be stained to exactly match the palette of a home, but vinyl decks comes as is.
So not only are vinyl decks durable and affordable but they also look great on a wide variety of home styles.