Our Composite Windows are another great option for homeowners because they provide the durability and appearance of wood with the low maintenance nature of vinyl. In fact, because of their unique blend of materials, they will continue to look great for many years. They also provide a great amount of energy efficiency, too.
Composite windows are made of several different materials that are combined together. This gives composite windows the look and benefits of several types of windows rolled into one. They are an excellent choice for homeowners that would like to have the aesthetics wood windows offer with the low maintenance offered by vinyl windows or fiberglass windows.
If you are looking for replacement windows that provide exceptional durability, energy efficiency, aesthetics, and value, composite windows are a good option.
What Are the Benefits of Composite Windows?
They offer a variety of benefits that simple wood, fiberglass, or vinyl windows cannot offer on their own.
- Energy Efficiency – these are exceptionally low air infiltration and are generally manufactured to have an insulating core to decrease the transfer of heat.
- Less Maintenance – Unlike traditional wood windows, composite windows can offer the appearance of wood windows without the maintenance. Since the exterior surface is not susceptible to rotting or chipping, there is no need to sand, scrape, or paint composite windows.
- Durability – offer superior durability to wood windows. They are less susceptible to expansion, contraction, and warping, making them less likely to develop air leakage.
- Aesthetics – Many color and styling options are available along with wood cladding, giving home owners a wide variety of styles that are sure to match their home’s décor.
- Environmentally Friendly Characteristics – In addition to providing homeowners with lower energy costs, are often made with environmentally friendly materials and recyclable frames.